Get a sneak peek on different men’s fabric while traveling
Fabrics uplift the class and sophistication in both men and women. But in men, elegance and poise are achieved by the way he dresses and is nailed right when he chooses the right fabric. As fashionistas are re-inventing every now and then, a wide range of men’s fabric is put on the display in both brick and mortar stores and also in online shopping portals.
Hence, this is the reason one-size no more fits all. Suiting fabrics are chosen as per different body types for achieving that immaculate sense of dressing.
Hence choose fabrics that flatter your strengths more than your weaknesses. A right fabric can even enhance your flaws making you look ‘wow’ with ease. Understand the different body types to get a basic understanding of the men’s fabric that is used for different body styles.
when we talk about men’s fabric while traveling, Today’s hippie fashion is incomplete without a suit. Unless you know the fit, how can you perfect it right?
Also, there are few handfuls of suiting fabrics that make men look like dapper, irrespective of their stature. But there are few factors to keep in mind like the softness of the fabric, the breathability of the fabric and last but not the least the varied fabric choices that are trending.
Hence, a few points to keep in mind are as mentioned below:
- when we talk about men’s fabric while traveling, Always choose a fabric that wicks out the moisture in case of hot humid evenings than during freezing temperatures. In that case, cotton and linen fabrics are some of the best options one can choose from among different fabrics as they’re breathable, light-weight and airy. It’s suitable for large statured men. One can look exceptionally cool in linens and it gives more of an informal look than a formal one. Avoid it for business meets or formal events.
- Suiting fabrics must be chosen as per individual body types. Wool is the most popular one, for it looks aesthetic and is versatile as casual and as formal wear. It’s available in different accents and undertone. For big men, it’s advisable to keep clothing light, avoiding them from making them look chunky.
- Choose cotton fabrics for suiting. A heavy wool/cotton blend fabric helps in retaining the silhouette. Being the second most popular fabric, cotton fabrics are mostly used as formal and semi-formal wear for outdoor events. It is satisfactory for its softness quotient but lags the shine and luxury quotient.
- If you’re petite and want to add some crisp muscular look, a cashmere suiting fabric can be chosen as an all-year option. It keeps your dressing light, crisp and adds up the luxury and sheen to your suiting.
- Silk, polyester, and Velvet add up heaviness and weight age. Avoid if you’re someone on the bulkier side. These suiting fabrics are best for luxurious events. You can opt for darker accents that can tone down your appearance.
when we talk about men’s fabric while traveling, Tissura.com has flattering fabrics for flattering personalities. Why not take a stroll down our online shopping and book at your ease? Come and unleash before experimenting the fashion you want to go ahead with.
Charvi Shah is the co-founder of Love with Travel Blog. She loves helping people unplug from the chaos, follow their bliss, travel more and create better memories. She inspires many people to travel more! Charvi`s travel focus on cultural immersion, authentic discovery and incredible journeys. She has a strong passion for ecotourism and aims to promote responsible travel experiences.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS for details.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
We Charvi and Jaymine are Digital nomads, travel writer, travel lover and an entrepreneur. We love to share our experiences to our readers to make their trip more memorable and to inspire them to travel more and more.
Our Mission ? To Share Best Experience, Travel Resources and Information on Destinations, Accommodations, , Restaurants, Adventurous activity , Travel products or Services and many more.