Hey lovelies. Searching for essential travel products? Wait no more. I have curated 5 most important products to have while Traveling. Just scroll over and have a look at my picks.
- Odour Controller and Purifier: First of all I would add Vayu bag from Breathe Fresh . A portable air purifier for you to have it along all the way. Be it Road tripping or a trip abroad, either place the bag in your car or just keep it in your travel bag. Trust me this Vayu bag will leave no odour behind and will give you the fresher air to breathe.
- Hair Care: Another one from my checklist is Hair Pack from Aaranyaa. This product will make your hair shiny and silky. We all know the importance of Good Hair Days especially while travelling when we have to click lots of pictures. This hair pack will leave your hairs shiny and silky.
3. Jewellery Box: Yes! How can we forget that? We all need classy pieces of jewellery to carry along with us. I have came across a box called Princess Swag Box which is like perfect for all the ladies who are in dilema whether to have jewelry or not. If yes, what to include and carry along. This box is a combination of minimal jewelry pieces like ring, earrings, anklet and bracelet and more.
- Foundation or Skin Tint: Yeah! How can we miss this. An important part of our go-ready thing. I have started using this amazing product from Just Herbs which is an enriched skin tint. A real product for people like me who loves a no-makeup look, which matches skin shade, blurs imperfections and masks blemishes. Also much more appropriate for travel lovers as it also gives broad-spectrum UV protection.
- Face Wash: Last and the most important one: Face Wash. I will prefer the one from Biotique which is Bio Honey Gel . A fresh foaming 100% soap-free gel which is blended with pure honey and has extracts from arjun tree, euphorbia plant and wild turmeric. This will help clean out all impurities, soften skin and lighten the complexion.
Ofcourse there is a long list of the products to carry along. I have listed the main things to carry with. Do share your travel essentials in the comment below.
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.
We Charvi and Jaymine are Digital nomads, travel writer, travel lover and an entrepreneur. We love to share our experiences to our readers to make their trip more memorable and to inspire them to travel more and more.
Our Mission ? To Share Best Experience, Travel Resources and Information on Destinations, Accommodations, , Restaurants, Adventurous activity , Travel products or Services and many more.
Something went wrong with the twitter.